Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trip to the Bahamas with the Geiers and the Hastings

Last month was Sensaria's incentive trip to the Bahamas. Two ladies on our team earned this trip, and we had a blast. Oh, we laughed. We didn't cry (not publicly, anyway), and we had a ball. We rode scooters, laid on the beach, ate lots of Greek food, played lots of cards, and generally relaxed. All of this in gorgeous 85-degree weather. Even when it was raining, it was warm. Without the responsibilities of home, all of us had the chance to truly appreciate a trip that was a year's worth of work, but well worth the effort. What a reward!



My favorite part of the trip was the time I got to spend with ladies on my team who are fun, amazing women, but totally outside of a business setting. This was by far my most favorite trip as of yet because I got to share it with my team. I can't explain what a difference it makes to the experience.



Here's some pictures to share. I hope they are inspiring for you to get yourself to Cancun in May! Hopefully I kept most of the more humiliating pictures to myself...


Steve and Deanna Geier (from Bremerton, WA)


Artemis Kinzer (who's on Marcy's team in NJ) with Marcy Schroder (from Poulsbo, WA--Rebecca's upline) and me, Deanna, and Stacy at our first Sensaria-catered dinner

Deanna, Marcy, Stacy and me on our last night in the Bahamas



Marcy and Mark Schroder with Steve and Deanna

me and my honey, Robb with Stacy and David Hastings (from Sheboygan, WI), and Steve and Deanna

Stacy (about 27 weeks pregnant) with her (virgin) Coconut drink

the 3 Musketeers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! I'm so glad you posted these pictures. We're always wondering what it must be like on the trip. This gives us a "Picture" of what is possible. Congrats Girls!