Sunday, November 9, 2008

The first day of the rest of your Sensaria business

I'm so excited to begin this blog with all of you in mind. Since I started my business way back in February of 2002, I have wondered how best to keep in touch with team members who are spread far and wide from not just me, but from each other. When I started, I was one of a small group of local women. My first recruit lived about an hour away from me. My second lived in the same area. My third lived very close, but shortly thereafter moved all the way across the country and started her own team there very quickly. I was so proud! But, that was the beginning of my dilemma. How did I support, train, recognize, and otherwise collaborate with women on my team who were so far away? Now, there are Reps in my downline from 22 different states (let's work on getting that number higher!).

I feel a little dense that I didn't think of this idea sooner. But, it came to me in the shower the other day (am I the only one who receives most of her inspiration in the smallest single enclosed space in the whole house?). I've started this blog so we can all feel a part of one team. If you have ever felt like you're out there on your own, not sure if there's anyone out there to support you or cheer with you, this blog is for you!

I will post regular updates and information relevant to our team. I will also post monthly recognition of top team acheivers here. I will not repeat company announcements as we all have the same access to them, and I don't want this reading to be laborious or redundant. I want this to be our place to share news, excitement, ideas, and our own team spirit!

I expect you to check in regularly to read about new news, announcements, incentives, and recognition. I also expect you to participate. You can leave comments, email me ideas to share, and pictures to post.

In that spirit, let the fun begin!!!

No comments: