Sunday, November 9, 2008

I need your HELP!

Now that we've got this started, I have a request or two from you.

As much as I love to hear my own voice (or even my written voice for that matter), I like yours even better. And, I have a feeling you all would like that, too.

So, what I need from you is your ideas, pictures, inspirations, and stories. I will publish any and all submissions. I would really like to be able to put up as much content as possible. And, I'd love to include your picture with your information.

I would also love to have a picture of each of you even if you don't send me content. That way, whenever I have something lovely to say about you, I can put up your picture, too. Then, we will all feel like we were right there with you when you have a great moment/spa party/month/inspiration. So, please email them to me at rebecca@mysensaria.com. I will save them in my special picture collection, and use them as necessary.

Please know that I am talking to YOU! I want as many people as possible to participate, it's so much more fun that way! Thanks, ALL!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for coming out with this blog. I just started blogging myself a little over a month ago. You can use the picture I have on my "profile" if you'd like.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rebecca! I'm excited to have this set up for everyone.
Jenn